NAVBARIMAGE

Pages

Saturday, 19 September 2015

5 Years Time

Soooooo.... hey there! Remember me? I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted - blame the move back up to university and the excitement of freshers week. I was tagged by Vicky over on goodmorningbelle to do the 5 Years Time tag (read her version here and while you're there have a wee read through of her fantastic blog!)
As a wee bit of context behind this seemingly random photo: this is me 5-ish years ago! I'm probably about 13 years old here and in case you can't tell from the photo, I'm wearing bootcut jeans, I have a ridiculous side fringe and also far, far too much eyeliner on. I can guarantee 5 years from now I'll look back at photos of myself right now and think they're the worst thing ever too!

The idea of this tag is to basically write about what you hope to be doing or have accomplished five years from now.


  1. I would love to have graduated from university with a first, but to be honest I'll be delighted if I have graduated! I'm currently in year 2 of a 5 year masters course in biochemistry, and although I love it right now - who knows if that is what I'll end up graduating in?
  2. I want to have written a book. This is a pretty random one I know, and it's not even something that I've always wanted to do or anything - I just suddenly had this thought last year that I'd love to write a book. I have made a start to it but I'm finding it really hard to put the ideas in my head into written words!
  3. I want to have travelled more than I have. I've never been outside of Europe and I haven't visited all that many countries within it: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Germany, Austria, Greece - okay, that was actually more than I thought! I really want to visit loads more though.
  4. I would like to still be blogging, it's a crazy thought that in 5 years time I could look back on this post and then see 5 years of posts after it!
  5. Finally, I want to be genuinely content with where I am in life. I don't need to be rich or famous, as long as I have people who love me and I'm doing something that I love then I will be a happy bunny!

I'm going to tag:
...and anyone else reading this who wants to give it a go! Comment below if you decide to do this tag so I can keep an eye out for it!